‘Computer or mobile device not working right? Concerned about getting a computer virus? ‘Getting poor/overpriced support/repair service? ‘Technician not calling ahead of arrival time, is very late or no show? Is the technician ruining the preplanned productivity of your day?
Effective IT service or support should arrive timely, be performed quickly and precisely, billing should be reasonable (and be broken into affordable chunks for projects); conversations should be helpful, informative and pleasant. As past consumer and current provider of IT support and service, I know that service requires cooperation, patience and respect between consumer and provider; they need each other.
My academics and vocational training, plus practical experience supporting IT enables me work with common IT issues; see bio for details.
- Install/upgrade off-shelf software (including multiple users)
- Install business class voip phones with compatible router
- Initiate accounts for cloud-based software, 1 or more users.
- Assistance purchasing IT equipment or software
- Connect cloud-based software to (compatible) laptops, tablets and cellphones
- Compatibility of software/hardware to your computing devices
- How software updates affect the performance of your system
- Smartphone device and software support, including WiFi connections
- Software synching to smartphones and MP3 players
- Email for smartphone
- Network setup (with file and print sharing)
- Wireless connectivity and network setup (operating system to devices)
- On-site and remote support
- Network monitoring of all devices
My goal is to keep your IT working normally everyday, keeping you productive everyday. When my work is completed, your IT works user-friendly, normally; I leave printed DIY documentation if you have questions later about using it.
Serving metro NYC (includes NYC south of 86th St to Battery (not serving alphabet city), Downtown Jamaica to LIC, Downtown Brooklyn; 90 minute minimum). Consumers, mobile workers, small businesses, mobile executives. Fees: basic to intermediate issues are $42.50/hr; $67/hr for advanced issues. Service hours 10a-3:30p M-F plus all day Sat/Sun. Per minute billing for completed work, commuting time is not subject to billing.
Wantagh, Merrick, Bellmore (no minimum time)
Rockville Centre, Lynbrook, Valley Stream (60m minimum).
If you have an IT issue needing prompt resolution, please fill out the form at the right hyperlink “Request a Consultation” or call 678.436.5466 x2; I’ll reply within 24 hours to arrange a 5 minute call to determine if I can resolve your IT issue. ###