Successful professionals and knowledge workers who work mobilely are somewhat of a minority, their time is often stretched thin to process the needs of business. This technology enables mobile workers to keep connected to critical communication data in real time.
Hosted Phone Systems
Traditional analog PBX phone systems have typically been a [necessary] 4-5 figure investment for small businesses; hosted PBX Voice Over I.P. (VOIP) systems are changing that. A broadband connection to the Internet (Cable, T-1 or Fiber) is all that’s needed to have businesses class VOIP for any company in the US or Canada with 1-650 employees for a low, predictable monthly fee. Connect from anywhere you have broadband. The providers we rep offer systems that are:
Established, simple, reliable, location agnostic, scalable on demand for businesses with 1-650 employees. Choose from voice over Business Class or Public Internet connections.
- Desktop phones can be drop shipped within a week of purchase ready to use from $99.
- Subscription rates average $40 month-to-month vs annual or longer contracts for traditional analog PBX.
- Add features such as virtual fax, bridge line, toll free #, virtual mailbox or call queue.
- SIP technology enables calls to seamlessly integrate with cell phones.
- Unlimited local and long-distance calling or metered billing lower/contains telephony costs. Make unlimited calls within the US & Canada.
- All messages and calling can be integrated seamlessly with MS Outlook.
- Eliminate setup, maintenance fees and tech visits.
- Mobile App can unify communications between your desk phone, MS Outlook and smartphone; calls are routed via wi-fi and cellular.
Unify Email with Telephony (SBE & Enterprise)
This smart software integrates email with telephony from popular in-house or hosted telephony systems. Voice and Data will flow seamlessly to you so long as you’re connected to it. Call or email us to discuss your needs.
blackberry iphone iphone 3g windows mobile android palm blackberry enterprise server microsoft exchange server outlook 2007 hosted microsoft exchange